Friday, January 20, 2012

time flies fast

         I know I haven't blogged in a while, I've been too busy lately to even come up with words of my own. College life has never been this fast and stressful. In a few months or so I'd be leaving the Philippines, because believe it or not, I will be going to Rome. Yes, you read right-- Rome. That's where the Vatican is, I suppose. I haven't really oriented myself much with the place, and I don't think I have plans to do so for the coming weeks. I'm into juggling everything right now, from every minute of my schedule down to every bit of my studies, that I even forget to eat sometimes, and that is just hell I tell you. I got like what? Three months to go before the big going-away trip, and I'm not as so sure if I should be happy or sad with all this "leaving" situation at the top of my game. I feel like I'm in a mouse race, I'm the mouse and this is my race. Everything is just going all too fast for me, and right now I just feel like I want to yell at the time and say, "Could you please slow down? You're killing me with all this running around." Seriously, I haven't had a single super-slow-shutter moment in my life ever since the year began, time goes by so fast I barely notice the days that come and go. Huh *insert deep long sigh* I hope time does slow down, that way I'd be able to cherish each passing moment of my life as if there was no tomorrow.


            I'm so sorry for the very short post but this is how far I can go. I need as much rest as I can get. Next week would be yet another HELL week with all the Midterms going on like crazy and I need to prepare for the upcoming battles and exams ahead of time! See ya sooon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment