Monday, April 02, 2012

the bitterness that wouldn't go away

                  I dunno why it's still so bothersome-- but it is, it really is. Nostalgia is slowly creeping in and God knows how hard I'm trying my best to assess myself and my late feelings. This shit is just out of hand. I've been prepared to face whatever it was that was soon to come my way, and I knew right from the start that what I'm facing now will be one of those hard-to-kill monsters, but I didn't expect it to be this fast, this frank, this vulgar. Whatever happened to sensitivity? I know people will act like nothing ever happened, or try to act like it, and I'm also getting there, but I wouldn't forget and I will never forget what happened. Pain, as they say is a minute-feeling, it doesn't really last long, and true enough the pain we've all been through just passed us by, but the destruction that went with the pain, now that's a different story. Maybe it's forgivable, I know it, but it's never forgettable. NEVER. I guess the only thing I'm waiting for is for me to remember, to look at the past in the eye and feel nothing whatsoever towards it. Maybe by then I wouldn't have to be bothered about facing anything because I'd know God has taken away whatever feeling that's left.

No comments:

Post a Comment