Friday, June 08, 2012

epic. momentary. short-lived.


               Epic. Momentary. Short-lived. That is how I describe what happened three years ago-- three long, painful years ago-- when what seemed  to be forever happened to be just temporary and passing. The ironic twist was everything but expected-- I wasn't even aware that there'd be a time for  GOODBYES. At the moment all I ever cared for was being with him, being happy with him, and nothing else but him-- but all I got in return for my  selfishness were heavy tears and deep pain. Somehow, the memory still lingers, and when you let your mind go back to that certain point in time, you  find yourself lost in the abyss of your maturity. You struggle to fight for what you believe in, at the same time struggling to fight against what you feel.  And after three long years I still find myself hoping that someday we'd meet again, and we'd be mature enough to laugh at our mistakes from long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment