Monday, June 11, 2012

pictures bring memories










             Have you ever had one of those back-in-time moments when you browse through old pictures stored in your hard drive, or your photo albums and you just can't help but drift away? Well, I had that moment earlier, you see I was trying to make some space in my now-full hard drive memory, and I stumbled upon pictures I never had the chance to view until this day and before I knew it, I was hooked. I spent so much time looking at them I forgot what I was intended to do in the first place--  make memory space. So now, these are some of the random pictures I took two long months ago, when our Art Appreciation class went on a Manila-Baguio tour. Some of them are on-the-road pictures, while some are stop-over pictures. I just had this urge to post them, after looking at them for quite some time. In a few days I'll be travelling to Leyte, which means no more wifi, no more internet, no more posts-- at least for a couple of days-- and while I'm out there I want to at least leave some of my memories here.

2 comments:

  1. awesome photos!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carla! Sorry for the very late reply, I've been away for the past weeks, but now I'm back and ready to upload more photos :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete