Thursday, June 07, 2012

from my journal

                                I have come to realize that with life, somehow,  there will always be that one particular person, who will replay the nostalgic-bitter-drama-of-my-yesterday and turn it into something more present, something that is now, someone whose at hand with the current timing, someone who will make me remember the past without the pain, that once-bitter-past that's now looking unto the future with a smile in the face, and when that person shows up, I'll learn to accept the good in the bad, the itch in the pain, and the was in the past. I'll understand the essence of letting go, then moving on-- that there is indeed genuine happiness even with a different face, different time, different place, different circumstance, and a different story. The only one thing that I can't bear to think is: He'll have the same realization with someone else who is not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment