Friday, June 08, 2012

excuse myself

                    It has been ages since I last wrote. So, here's the bonus. My day started out really fine, I woke up to the coldest weather-- since who knows when, I made it just in time for my Rizal class, when I arrived at CAFA I caught a glimpse of my cute classmate before I could see my other classmates-- that made me smile. The usual, he was still cute, and he kinda has a similarity to Brando which made me smile the more. Although he's the mature version of him-- darker skin, broader jaws, toned body, neater and well-- less mahangin. We had our final quiz for the semester, I got a score of fifteen over twenty, but since we had a five point bonus, I got a perfect score I'm so happy :) and now its time to review for economics because I will be taking my removal exam later. -- DO NORMAL PEOPLE EVEN WRITE ABOUT THIS STUFF?!

-- I found out after a year that they don't, normal people don't write about this kind of stuff.-- or at least from what I have observed.

No comments:

Post a Comment